Delta备考策略与模拟试题 Test 4 口语 Question 2 重新选题
In some schools, teachers decide what classes students must take. Other schools allow students to select their own classes. Which system do you think is better and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
(1)specifically express your stand.
(2)ideally include 2 reasons for your preference.
(1) teachers decide
1) Teachers have more experience and they know better what the students need to learn.
2) Students must learn basic knowledge even when they don't want to learn.
(2) students select their own classes
1) Only students themselves know what they want to learn. Students may not like the classes that their teachers force them to learn.
2) Students will do better when they learn something they are really interested in.
(1) Well,in my opinion, I definitely think it is better to...
(2) There are a couple of reasons for my preference.
(3) First, ...
(4) Second, ...